Lockington Consolidated School is part of a thriving community where there is a genuine interest and commitment to your child’s wellbeing and education. Our current enrolment is approximately 140 students. Our school provides a supportive environment with dedicated and enthusiastic teachers and support staff. I am proud of our team and the experiences and opportunities they offer our students.
The Primary years of education are the most significant in preparing your child for a successful lifelong learning. We believe that a close partnership with parents and the community helps ensure each child reaches their full potential.
At Lockington Consolidated School we believe that our students should learn in an environment that:
- Is safe for all children.
- Offers an extensive engaging curriculum for all students.
- Ensures that students become literate and numerate in order to fully function in the future workforce and society.
- Provides the opportunity for students to develop and extend their cultural, artistic and sporting achievements.
- Develop responsible, caring community members.
- Prepare students to become technologically literate global citizens.
Our school’s desire is to assist each student to develop as a happy and healthy human being. Our approach is based on best contemporary research. It has moved beyond intervention alone to a rich approach to learning and teaching in order to develop socially and culturally capable global citizens.
The wellbeing of children in our care will always be our first priority. We aim to create a child safe and child friendly environment where children feel safe and are free to enjoy life to the full without any concern for their safety, providing them with the best opportunity to flourish as human beings.